Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission is now closed !
Abstracts can be submitted on the original and unpublished research work (maximum 250 words & 06 keywords) typed in Times New Roman font, double line spacing with 12 font size using Microsoft word. Abstracts will be screened and all accepted abstracts will be published as e-proceedings and attendees will be given an e-certificate. Selected abstracts will be considered for short talks.
Please download the poster template for preparing your poster and follow below points.
- Create the slides in 16:9 (widescreen) design only and Save the ppt file into JPEG slides.
- Post the JPEG slides in your Twitter account with a short description about your poster, and use the conference hashtag (#PSMMEposter).
- Tag the conference twitter account (@Psmme2) before tweeting your post.
- You are free to tag your group and institute
- Those without a Twitter account can send their JPEG slides so that we can post their posters via the PSMME2020-CIMAP Twitter account.
- Comments and answers can be posted as a thread below each poster.